February 1, 2011

garden-week 3

Well week 3 is here and the only plants that haven't come up is the rosemary and lavender :( I've planted some new cucumbers and squash seeds last weekend and i've seen nothing new with their progress. I think i'm over-loving on my plants, i need for them to just do their thing. I've planted some potatoes pieces in a tire out back (of which the dogs already dug up once), i've planted the onions in the ground outside in the front lawn (currently they have milk cartons over some of them because of the freeze last night, hope it works), and I put some mint in a hanging pot. Alls well so far.
In the picture above the tomato plants are front and center. :)
Only some of the onions are covered. And my front yard looks great. {eye roll}

No comments:

Post a Comment