January 28, 2011

before & after - blue room

So me, my husband, and some very cool family members (thanks M&D) have been busy this year remodeling the house me and my husband bought last March. We love our house, we love the location, the size, and everything we've put in it since. Here's the remodel that me and my husband did of the guest/comic/game/ room or aka his man cave. (previously its been called the 'blue room' because every room in the house has a different color carpet, this one just happened to be blue carpet)  ❤


I'm not crazy, i see these images from my visual stash of pretty interior spaces and i copy them. Here's some idea i found before i decided to put the unfinished boards on the wall.
design sponge
kitka
design sponge
*source unknown
design sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment